Thursday, August 1, 2013

Misty

Here is an exciting new recording of the beautiful Errol Garner classic "Misty" popularized by the late Sarah Vaughn and most especially by that extraordinary living legend Johnny Mathis. Jason Gould puts a new spin on 'Misty"  - he performs it like an inner monologue full of quiet drama. I can only say that this recording by Mr. Gould is truly mesmerizing bordering on other worldly. Morgana King no longer records. Jason Gould may be the one to fill that void. Here is "Misty" by Jason Gould

                                           

                              What do you think? Your comments are welcome.  

6 comments:

  1. It was truly beautiful. Enjoyed it. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he spectacular? I didn't want to reveal this because I want people to come to him fresh BUT I know a big secret about Jason Gould.

      Delete
  2. One of my favorite songs. Love Jason's voice,style and version of Misty.Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to his next album.

      Delete
  3. YOU GO, Boy!! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete